- We are unable to answer Specific questions regarding the oral health of non-patients.
- There is no absolute assurance of confidentiality with any email or web contact forms.
- We will not distribute or forward any email outside of our office without your permission.
- We attempt to check email throughout the business day, but it is not guarranteed.
- We will never issue group emails by which a recipient can view the other recipients.
- If a patient of ours is also seeing a specialist, email to those specialists are password-protected and encrypted.
- Communication within an email is for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain priviledged, confidential, and/or protected by HIPAA legislation (45 CFR, Parts 160 & 164). If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of its contents is prohibited. If you have received a communication in error, please notify us immediately by returning the original communication by reply e-mail, and permanently delete the communication from your system.